Barbados and the rest of the world are currently grappling with the COVID-19 pandemic. As we navigate during this uncertain and disruptive situation,
ICAB will be following the implementation stages of the National COVID-19 Preparedness Plan published by the Government of Barbados (GOB).
Guidance from the Government of Barbados will continue to be monitored and protocols will be updated and communicated accordingly.
You are reminded to follow the official guidance of the GOB, the World Health Organization (WHO), and other recognised health agencies.
Until further notice our office will operate remotely.
The Institute's office number (246) 429-5678 will be forwarded to one of the members of the Secretariat, however one of the members of the Secretariat may be contacted directly as follows:
- Kathy-Ann Hewitt, Executive Director: firstname.lastname@example.org or (246) 243-5054
- Lesah Denny-Brathwaite, Assistant Director: email@example.com or (246) 231-7658
- Irene Harper, Office Assistant: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Mariette Philips, Secretary:firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Althea Springer, Administrative Assistant: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Payments may be made using one (1) of the following methods:
1. Making an online transfer to ICAB's bank account
Bank: RBC Royal Bank
Branch: Lanterns Mall
Account Holder: Institute of Chartered Accountants of Barbados
Transit #: 09545 or 00003 (differs depending on your bank)
Account #: 1104041
2. Mailing a cheque to:
C/o P.O. Box 168W
Worthing Post Office
Worthing Christ Church
Once you have transferred funds or mailed a cheque, a confirmation email stating name, date, purpose of payment and method of transmission (bank transfer/mail) should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our best wishes to you and your families to stay safe and healthy.